This is a Olaes 4″ Hemostatic Bandage. This bandage contains chitosan. This is a large hemostatic agent compression bandage for treating serious bleeding and for large bleeding wounds. The bandage is just like the standard Olaes compression dressings, with chitosan on the wound pad for easy placement. This is a great multi function bandage for treating serious bleeding.
- Contains Chitosan – Chitosan is a sugar that comes from the outer skeleton of shellfish that aids in blood clots formation when applied to wounds.
- For Treating and Controlling Bleeding – For treating and controlling bleeding when treating injured persons.
- Compression Bandage – Bandage is used to apply pressure to a wound to stop bleeding. Has a absorbent pad that helps stop bleeding that is place over the band and secured with the rest of the bandage wrap.
- Tactical Medical Solutions – Manufactured by Tactical Medical Solutions, a producer of USGI medical supplies and equipment.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI Contractor – These are made by the same government contractor that makes the issued item. Due to being the commercially available version of the item they will be missing insignia or other distinctive features that would normally be included. They are still made to the exact mil-spec for durability and function but are missing logos and insignia.
- One Time Use Only – Intended for use for one time only.
There are no reviews yet.