This is the glove insert for the Firebrand Cold Weather Mitts. The insert is fleece lined and can be worn standalone for limited use. There is a hook and loop flap for securing around the wrist. The liners have a leather finger tip for grip while used with the over mitts and have a ripstop outer. The liners are made of 53% Nylon, 28% Polyester, 18% Leather, 1% Cotton and have a PVC coating.
- Fleece Lining – Garment is lined in fleece for insulation.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Outdoor Research – Manufactured by Outdoor Research, a outdoor clothing and accessory company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- For Compatible Clothing Only – This item is for compatible clothing only and may not work with other clothing. Please read description for more details.