This is a set of Kodiak gloves from Outdoor Research. These gloves are great extreme cold weather gloves that include a removable liner. The shell is water and windproof and has an extended gauntlet. There are adjustable straps for securing the gloves on. The liners are fleece lined for extra warmth. The palms are reinforced with a rubberized grippy material.
- Removable Glove Liner – Gloves include a removable glove liner for extra insulation.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Outdoor Research – Manufactured by Outdoor Research, a outdoor clothing and accessory company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.