These are MGS shell gloves from Outdoor Research. The MGS, Modular Glove System, is designed to give the wearer optimal tactility, dexterity and reduced weight while still being durable and protective. The gloves are made of GORE-TEX material, which is breathable and waterproof. The gloves can be worn standalone, but are mainly intended to be worn with a liner. The gloves can take standard combat gloves as liners or other cold weather gloves. There is an adjustable wrist strap to secure the mitt as well as a draw string for the gauntlet. There is a buckle to attach the gloves together for when not in use.
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Outdoor Research – Manufactured by Outdoor Research, a outdoor clothing and accessory company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).