These are PRO Mod cold weather gloves from Outdoor Research. The gloves include a rugged outer mitt with a removable insulated liner glove. The outer mitt has two wrist straps for securing the glove to the wearer and a reinforced palm. The liner is secured in the mitt with a hook and loop tab and is not meant to be worn alone. The gloves are meant for extended cold weather operations and built for rugged use.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Reinforced Palm – Gloves have a reinforced palm to stand up to rugged use.
- Removable Glove Liner – Gloves include a removable glove liner for extra insulation.
- Outdoor Research – Manufactured by Outdoor Research, a outdoor clothing and accessory company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).