These are wet weather trousers from Patagonia. The Gore-Tex pants are waterproof and meant to be worn over other light layers. The pant leg cuffs have a 1/4 length zipper along the leg for taking on and off while wearing boots. The trousers are lightweight and made out of ripstop durable wear. The trousers do not have pockets!
- Gore-Tex – Made with Gore-Tex material, a lightweight wind and water proof material that remains breathable.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pant legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Patagonia – Manufactured by Patagonia.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).