This is a nice Patagonia jacket. I’m not super good at clothing descriptions, mainly because on nice clothing you get things like “made with 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and is 100% post consumer recycled PURE” and I have no good way of explaining that. The brand Patagonia pretty much says it all. We all know Patagonia makes arguably the finest cold weather clothing on the market and the quality is unparalleled. It zips up and has zipper pockets. Compressed it could fit in a cargo pocket just about. This comes from a company that does not like war or anything that doesn’t immediately make tax payers go broke, but will happily supply the entirety of SOCOM with uniforms.
100% Polyester Shell and Lining
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Compressible – Compressible into a smaller overall size for easy transport and storage.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Jacket Drawstring – This jacket has a drawstring at the waist that can be tightened or loosened. This helps the wear regulate the warmth and comfort of the jacket.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Patagonia – Manufactured by Patagonia.
Country of Manufacture: Vietnam – This product is manufactured in Vietnam.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).