This is a set of extreme cold weather gloves that were used in the US Military. The gloves have a wool upper on the top and the palms are leather. The gloves are water and wind resistant and include a removable liner that is similar to a cold weather jacket liner material. The gloves has an adjustable strap around the wrist for securing them to the wearer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Extended Glove Gauntlet – Glove has an extended gauntlet. There is extra material that extends past the wearers wrist up the arm. This is to add extra protection.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Glove Wool Upper – Upper of glove is made of wool.
- Removable Glove Liner – Gloves include a removable glove liner for extra insulation.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).