This is a MOLLE II medic bag that is used in the US Army. The bag is made to carry all the medical supplies a medic need on them to treat patients in the field. Contents in the bag are secured by a full length zipper around the bag with cinch straps for securing bulky loads. The bag includes two removable pockets that are secured with buckles. Those pockets have multiple mesh slots for storing supplies in an organized way. In the interior of the bag is a section for storing a large blowout pouch that is able to be removed from the bag, which is not included. The inside of the front flap of the bag has a large clear window for keeping documents or other material easy to see and access. The bag has adjustable MOLLE webbing on the sides for additional pouches and accessories. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable and there is a grab handle on top for easy carry as well.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Removable Internal Pockets – There are pockets in the inside that can be taken out. Pockets are secured with either hook and loop or buckles.
- Clear Window – Has clear windows for viewing documents or maps inside.
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- Backpack Compression Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.