Free Shipping to the Continental US
Used Blackhawk CQC Holster Beretta M9/92/96 With High Ride Duty Belt Loop
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
This is a pre-owned Blackhawk CQC holster with the high ride duty belt loop. Pre-owned means that this holster has some fading, scratches and scuff marks but is full working condition.
This holster is made for the Beretta M9,92 and 96 series of pistols. Made of injection molded polymer for durability this holster offers retention through a patented locking mechanism and an adjustable retention screw. The locking mechanism is intuitive to the drawing and holstering of the pistol while the retention screw increases the overall tightness of the holster around the pistol. Included with the holster is a high ride duty belt loop for comfortable wear and it keeps the holster tight against the body. Multiple mounting options to the duty belt loop allow for user customization on how the holster is attached and worn.
Features and Specs:
- Blackhawk CQC Holster
- P/N: 40CL01CT-R
- Color: Holster: Coyote Tan / High Ride Duty Belt Loop: Black
- Fits: Beretta M9, 92 and 96 series pistols
- Right handed version only
- Patented locking mechanism
- Adjustable passive retention screw
- Holster can be mounted to any Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E or PALS/MOLLE platform
- Includes 3 screws for mounting to High Ride Duty Belt Loop
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.