These are Cold Weather Mitten Shells that were used in the US Military. These shells add a layer of protection and light warmth to gloves worn under the mitten shell. Typically wool trigger finger gloves are worn under these shells, but most any glove fits. There is an adjustable strap on the wrist so that the gloves stay secure on the wearer. Overall these are a good and easy way to add a layer of protection to your gloves when out and about in the cold.
DOES NOT include liner! Shell Mitten Only!
- 50% Cotton – This made from 50% cotton.
- 50% Nylon – This if made from 50% nylon.
- Inner: 100% Polyester – Inside material is 100% polyester.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Cold Weather – This item is great in cold weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).