The Patrol sleeping bag is great for cold weather camping. Also, you can keep your feet warm in the bag’s “foot-box”, which allows the user to wear boots or shoes inside the sleeping bag. The Army has rated 20° – 50° Fahrenheit, which makes it great for mid-cold weather activities and staying warm.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Mummy Style Sleeping Bag – Sleeping bag fits snug to the user when inside, the small hood opening helps keep more warmth in as well.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).