This is a Gen III Extreme Cold Weather Parka that is used in the US Army. The parka is designed for use during static operations. Constructed with a water resistant outer shell and with PrimaLoft® Sport Thermal bonded high-loft insulation, it will keep you warm and dry. This jacket offers all of these features and yet it is lightweight and compressible.
- ECWCS Level 7 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 7 consists of a parka and trousers. When combined with other layers fo ECWCS the parkas are rated for temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Level 7 clothing is meant for dry, static use conditions.
- Oversized Clothing – This clothing item is oversized to fit over gear worn on the torso. It is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor underneath.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.