Built to work with the extended cold-weather clothing system and ready for active duty, the Gen III Fleece Jacket is sewn to current military specifications. This jacket is also a great option for camping, hiking and working outdoors in cooler temperatures with its quality, high-pile fleece construction. These are for use with the current Army OCP uniforms.
With plenty of warmth on its own and the ability to zip into military parkas, the Propper® Gen III Fleece Jacket is ready for active duty use. Lightweight thermal fleece retains heat, while nylon reinforcements add extra durability where it’s needed most. Raglan sleeves, internal pockets, and external hand-warmer pockets give you a full range of motion and plenty of storage in a streamlined design.
- 100% Nylon Material – Material is 100% Nylon.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Dominican Republic – Made in Dominican Republic.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.