This is a helmet cover form Propper. The helmet cover fits USGI ACH and MICH helmets and provides the wear with added camouflage. The helmet cover includes a hole for the screw when mounting NVG baseplates. The cover attaches to the helmet with hook and loop tabs that attach to the velcro disks on the inside of the helmet. The helmet cover does not include IR tabs!
- Compatible with the ACH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH).
- Compatible with the MICH Helmet – This is compatible with the Military Issue Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH).
- Hook and Loop Fastener – Attaches or secures with a Hook and Loop field.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Dominican Republic – Made in Dominican Republic.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.