The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Coat in OCP is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army. Felled seams throughout the coat’s fabric enhance its durability, while a bi-swing back gives you an improved range of motion. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. A lightweight, breathable alternative to the ACU used by the U.S. Army made specifically to endure intense heat and other harsh climates. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-04E.
57% nylon / 43% cotton Ripstop
Raglan sleeve front with a 5-button closure and pen slot
Fold down collar with a fusible interlining
Long sleeves with cuffs and one button, three buttonholes adjustable cuff tab
Loop fields on front
Two bellow style top opening upper sleeve pockets with eyelet drain hole
100% nylon elbow reinforcements
Identification Friend or Foe tab covers with hook and loop fasteners on both sleeves
Double-turned and cleaned finished hem
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Dominican Republic – Made in Dominican Republic.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.