The Propper® IHWCU (Improved Hot Weather Combat Uniform) Trousers in OCP is an authentic military uniform approved for active duty by the U.S. Army. Felled seams throughout the Trouser’s fabric enhance its durability, while internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knee offers added comfort. Extra reinforcement in stress areas and seams are engineered to make these hot weather uniforms just as tough as standard ACUs, while the state-of-the-art nylon/cotton ripstop fabric is designed to go from drenched to dry within 60 minutes. A lightweight, breathable alternative to the ACU used by the U.S. Army made specifically to endure intense heat and other harsh climates. Sewn to military specification GL/PD 15-05E.
5.8 oz 57% nylon / 43% cotton
Covered button fly
Seven belt loops
Two side hanging pockets
Two front side pleated cargo pockets with button closure flaps
High end of cargo pockets at front of pocket rather than rear like ACU
Two lower leg side pockets with button closure flaps
Side bellow cargo pockets with eyelet drain holes
Double needle seat patch with gusset
100% nylon knee reinforcements
Nylon tape at leg hem
Internal anti-chafing knit fabric at knees for added comfort
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Haiti – Made in Haiti.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.
There are no reviews yet.