A battle-tested Propper classic. Manufactured to the same standards as the traditional US Military BDU, the Uniform BDU Trouser offers maximum durability with all the functional details you need. Unlike the traditional BDU pant, the Uniform BDU features a few improvements. The button fly has been updated to a modern zipper fly, and the fabric features an innovative ripstop weave.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Zippered Pants – Pants crotch is zippered.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Haiti – Made in Haiti.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.