This is a Harris 152 radio pouch from Qinetiq. This MOLLE pouch securely holds your radio in a pocket. The window gives the user easy access to the radio’s buttons and controls. Also, you can stash chemlights and batteries in the elastic on the front of the pouch.
Please note! The radio pictured is NOT INCLUDED and is smaller than a Harris 152 radio, so there is plenty of room to fit larger radios. The radio pictured is a MBITR radio.
- Fits Harris AN/PRC-152 Radios – Fits 152 tactical radios. These radios are larger than the MBITR, so may be to large for most handheld tactical radios overall.
- Flip Down Radio Pouch – Pouch has a compartment which holds the radio separately that can be lowered. This allows the user to view and operate the radio without removing it from the pouch.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).