Rothco’s Classic Military Style Boonie Hats are functional & fashionable and made to government specifications. These Tiger Stripe Boonie Hats feature 4 screened side vents, loops woven into the sides for leaves and branches, and an adjustable chin strap and are made from a poly/cotton material. 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Rip-Stop
- 3 Color Desert Camo Pattern – Created in 1989 and issued from 1991 onwards. The 3 Color Desert Camo Pattern would be created as a result of the 6 Color Desert Camo Pattern was found to unsuitable for the terrain found in the Middle East. The camo pattern was designed to be functional in sandy and sparsely vegetated areas that are found in North Africa to Western Asia. The camo has a sand tan background with beige and earth tone waves throughout. The camo is commonly referred to as DCU or coffee stain camo. It was used across the US Military till individual service branches replaced it with modern camo patterns.
- Includes Chin Strap – Chin strap is included for proper wear of helmet or other accessory.
- Hat Drawstring – This hat has an adjustable drawstring that can be secured under the wearers chin to prevent movement from the hat and to keep the hat from being blown off by the wind.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.