Rothco’s Drop Leg Medical Pouch is a MOLLE compatible tri-fold out pouch that attaches to your belt and leg. The MOLLE pouch is ideal for securing essential first aid and medical supplies. The tactical MOLLE pouch features a tear-away loop platform for quick removal and cinch straps with side release buckles, allowing for quick and easy access to the contents of the tactical medical pouch. The drop leg medical pouch features 13 elastic storage loops (11 inner elastic straps/ 2 string loops), a mesh zipper fold out pouch, and 2 open top pockets. A double zipper closure ensures the contents are secure and easy to access. The MOLLE pouch will fit belt loops up to 3″ wide.
CA Prop 65 Warning – This product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Internal Organizer – Has elastic bands or slots inside for organizing gear and supplies.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Buckled Straps – Uses buckled straps to secure to wearer.
- Adjustable Leg Strap – Leg strap for securing to wearers thigh is adjustable to fit.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.