Level Two of the ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Rothco’s Mid-Weight Thermal underwear bottoms are an essential base layer for military and tactical professionals. The highly breathable, moisture-wicking polyester and spandex material is designed to protect from the harshest elements. Rothco’s mid-weight underwear pants feature an elastic waistband and access fly. Rothco’s base layer underwear bottoms feature a grid fleece fabric which is anti-odor for long-lasting wear.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- ECWCS Level 2 – These are mid weight base layers meant to be worn in a variety of temperatures and can be worn as a base layer or over Level 1 base layers. The layer consists of a top and bottom made of a gridded fleece material that allows for breathability to prevent overheating during movement. Material is moisture wicking, quick drying and lightweight.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.