Rothco’s OCP American Flag Patch with Hook Backing is designed to be worn with Scorpion (OCP) camouflage and MultiCam Uniforms. The Flag patch is manufactured by a U.S. factory certified by The Institute of Heraldry.
- Hook Field On Back – Can be mounted to hook and loop fields such as on backpacks and pouches.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.