Embrace the comfort and functionality of retro American Military attire with Rothco’s Vintage Vietnam Fatigue Shirt. This rip-stop shirt is an authentic replica of the Vietnam Era Fatigue shirt worn by American soldiers on the front lines during the Vietnam War. The long sleeve shirt features four slant pockets for storing your keys, wallet, phone, and other essentials. This long sleeve button-down shirt is super soft, yet made of a durable 100% Cotton Rip-Stop material.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.