Modeled after military specifications, the Vietnam Era Fatigue Pants are built to withstand wear and tear with a rip-stop construction. The Vietnam fatigues are made for long-lasting wear with a durable, lightweight, and comfortable rip-stop cotton construction. Featuring six versatile pockets, including two authentic front slash pockets, the uniform pants allow you to store your everyday essentials while traveling around. The waist tabs on each side of the military pants can be adjusted for the ideal fit around your waist. Rothco’s Vietnam Fatigue Pants are more than just classic military pants; they are the perfect pair of everyday pants!
- Woodland Camo Pattern – Created and issued from 1981 onwards. Based on the ERDL camo patterns used throughout the Vietnam War and afterwards, specifically the 2nd pattern ERDL, RDF ERDL. The biggest change over earlier ERDL patterns was the enlargement of the patterns and shapes found in ERDL. The colors were also the same with light green, dark green and brown being used. Black would be used in twig shapes across the base colors. Woodland Camo is commonly referred to just as BDU or M81. M81 is an unofficial name for Woodland Camo that comes from its adoption date, 1981. It was used across the US Military till individual service branches replaced it with modern camo patterns.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.