This cold weather parka that is similar to ones previously issued in the US Military. The jacket is wind and water resistant and has an adjustable hood. The sleeves are adjustable with hook and loop tabs and there is a pocket on the left shoulder for small items. At the waist are pockets with hook and loop and button snap flaps. The zipper has a button snap storm flap and there are drawstrings at the waist to help keep the elements out. This is a ready to go outer layer for chilly to cold days.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Hood With Adjustable Drawstring – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Jacket Zippered Armpits – Armpits on jacket have zippers to help with ventilation and cooling down.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.