This is a PRC-153 radio pouch from Tactical Tailor. The pouch is meant for use with the PRC-153 radio, which is similar to a small civilian radio in size. The pouch can be adjusted for radios slightly larger or smaller with hook and loop straps that secure the radio. There is also a shock cord retention strap with a buckle to go over the top of the radio. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface. This pouch is great for a variety of small civilian radios and larger GPS units.
Around 5″x2″x2″. Can be max adjusted to about 5″ Tall x 3″ Wide x 2″ Deep.
- Fits Small Tactical Radios – Securely holds small tactical radios.
- Shock Cord Retention – Items are secured by an adjustable shock cord band that is lifted and move to access item.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 1 MOLLE Strap – This pouch has 1 MOLLE strap to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Tactical Tailor – This was manufactured by Tactical Tailor.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.