This is a Mid-weight shirt with pullover design and zip through collar that is perfect as a layering system in colder environments. Warm yet breathable insulation constructed from 94% polyester/6% Spandex plaited jersey knit fabric with just enough stretch for unequal comfort. Lined with grid fleece for increased breathability and improved moisture wicking. The mid-weight thermal shirt is typically worn over a base layer which adds extra warmth. It is recommended that a outer jacket be worn over the top of the mid-weight shirt.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Exterior Pockets – Has pocket(s) on the outside for smaller items.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Tru-Spec – Manufacturer of tactical and outdoor gear and clothing. Tru-spec is well known for their high quality clothing and military uniforms. Their rugged clothing is trusted by first responders all over the world.
Country of Manufacture: Indonesia – Made in Indonesia
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.