This is the H2O Parka form Tru-Spec. The parka is based off the USGI cold weather parka and is wind and water proof. The parka has an adjustable hood and is zip up, with a buttoned storm flap. The sleeve cuffs are adjustable and there are button snap flapped waist pockets. The parkas are designed to be compatible with the Tru-Spec Polar Fleece Jacket, which is then used as a insulating layer.
These parkas include the Polar Fleece Liner in OD Green.
- Hood With Adjustable Drawstring – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- Button Snap Zipper Cover – Has a flap that covers and protects the zipper. Secured by button snaps.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Pass Through Pocket Flaps – Open Flap pockets for reaching through and accessing layers worn underneath.
- Jacket Drawstring – This jacket has a drawstring at the waist that can be tightened or loosened. This helps the wear regulate the warmth and comfort of the jacket.
- Jacket Zippered Armpits – Armpits on jacket have zippers to help with ventilation and cooling down.
- Tru-Spec – Manufacturer of tactical and outdoor gear and clothing. Tru-spec is well known for their high quality clothing and military uniforms. Their rugged clothing is trusted by first responders all over the world.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.