This is the H2O Parka form Tru-Spec. The parka is based off the USGI cold weather parka and is wind and waterproof. The parka has an adjustable hood and is zip up, with a buttoned storm flap. The sleeve cuffs are adjustable and there are button snap flapped waist pockets. The parkas are designed to be compatible with the Tru-Spec Polar Fleece Jacket, which is then used as a insulating layer. Liner IS NOT included.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Jacket Drawstring – This jacket has a drawstring at the waist that can be tightened or loosened. This helps the wear regulate the warmth and comfort of the jacket.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Two Way Zipper – Zipper includes two pulls allowing the user to open and close the zipper at different areas.
- Zipper Storm Flap – This jacket has a storm flap for covering the zipper in inclement weather. Storm flaps help insure water and wind are not able to pass through the zipper.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Jacket Zippered Armpits – Armpits on jacket have zippers to help with ventilation and cooling down.
- Waist Drawstring – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Tru-Spec – Manufacturer of tactical and outdoor gear and clothing. Tru-spec is well known for their high quality clothing and military uniforms. Their rugged clothing is trusted by first responders all over the world.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.