This is the standard issue assault pack used in the US Army. These backpacks are a great way to carry what you need for a day trip, whether its out in the woods or on mission. The bag has a large zippered main compartment and a smaller one in the front. There are two small pockets on the front compartment for small items. MOLLE webbing on the outside allows the user to attach small accessories or pouches. Compression straps along the outside allow you to tighten down large loads so they sit comfortably.
These assault packs DO NOT INCLUDE the stiffener that fits into the sleeve in the rear of the main compartment. The assault packs are floppy as a result.
- Small Zippered Compartment – This has a small storage compartment with a zipper closure.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Adjustable Waist Belt – This has an adjustable waist belt to help secure and stabilize the load.
- Assault Pack 1850 Cubic Inches – This assault pack as about 1850 cubic inches of storage space.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Backpack Compression Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
- Does Not Include Backpack Frame – Frame for using backpack is nit included.