This is a set of UCP trousers that were worn in the US Army. The ACU pants have waist and back pockets, the back pockets having buttoned flaps. There are also cargo pockets and ankle pockets with hook and loop flaps to secure items. The cargo pockets have and adjustable shock cord to additionally secure gear in them. These are no longer issued in the US Army. Overall these are good general purpose work and outdoor pants.
- Waist Drawstring – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.