This is an AEJ, Army Elements Jacket, that was used in the US Army. The fire resistant jacket is fleece lined and normally worn as an outer layer by aircrew members and fuelers. The jacket is zip up with zippered waist and chest pockets. There is also a shoulder pocket on the left shoulder for pens and small items.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Fleece Lining – Garment is lined in fleece for insulation.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Massif – This item was manufactured by Massif.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.