This is a FREE IWOL jacket that was used in the US Army. The fire resistant jacket is lined with a thin fleece and has elastic sleeve cuffs. There are hook and loop fields on the shoulders for ID patches and pen pockets on the lower portion of the sleeves. There are chest, waist and shoulder pockets all with zipper closures.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- IWOL Clothing – Part of the Intermediate Weather Outer Layer System that is part of the FREE clothing system. Clothing is intended for use in cold weather conditions while providing FR protection.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Massif – This item was manufactured by Massif.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.