This is a large individual first aid kit that was used in the US Army. The IFAK is larger than typical first aid pouches, so it’s great for when you want to carry more than just basic medical supplies. Also, the divider in the pouch organizes items. You secure the items in the pouch with a buckled flap. This pouch does not include an insert.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Internal Divider – Internal divider for organizing contents and separating magazines.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.