This cold weather wind jacket was used by the US Army. You wear the jacket on top of other cold weather layers to help keep wind out. The jacket has a full length zipper and two zippered pockets. There are pockets on either shoulder with hook and loop flaps and hide away IR tabs. There are loop fields on the front for attaching name and rank patches. Also, the jacket is lightweight and easy to pack away.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Front Pockets – This item has front pockets.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.