This level 4 cold weather wind jacket was used by the US Army. You can wear this lightweight jacket on top of other cold weather layers to help keep wind out. The jacket has a full length zipper and two zippered pockets. There are pockets on either shoulder with hook and loop flaps and hide away IR tabs. There are loop fields on the front for attaching name and rank patches. Also, the jacket is lightweight and easy to pack away, it is perfect for spring and fall weather and the weight makes it ideal for hiking and backpacking.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Part Of ECWCS – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments. The system consists of 7 levels of clothing and various accessories that can be worn in multiple configurations. When worn properly in appropriate conditions the system is designed to keep Soldiers warm in temperatures from +40 degrees to -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- ECWCS Level 4 – This layer consists of a wind resistant jacket that can be worn over the uniform top or ECWCS Levels 1-3. The jacket is wind and water resistant and acts as a low volume soft shell that can be worn under body armor. Jackets have a slight stretch to them to improve mobility and also help protect against blown sand.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.