This is a pair of Gen III Level 5 soft shell cold weather trousers used by US Army Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS). The pants are water and wind resistant and meant to be worn as an outer insulating layer. The pants have suspenders are well as belt loops for wear. There are cargo and hip pockets. On the waist and leg cuffs are zippered sections so that the pants can be put on and taken off while wearing boots. The pants are an outer layer fit that can replace the combat uniform pants or be worn over other insulating layers. These are great pants that can be worn in most conditions and offer good protection from the elements while staying lightweight and not bulky.
USED AND DEFECT DO NOT include suspenders!
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Removable Suspenders – This items includes removable and adjustable suspenders for wear.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pants legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.