The US Army issues this medium rucksack. They use these medium ruck sacks for extended operations in place of the assault pack or large ruck. The bag is able to carrying everything you need for up to 36 hours of hiking, hunting or camping. Also, there is a large main compartment with two 100oz hydration bladder sleeves and another sleeve for larger, flat items. There are two exterior compartments with organizer pockets as well. You secure all compartments closed with heavy duty zippers. On the front and sides is MOLLE webbing for additional pouches and accessories. Also, there is a hook field for attaching ID patches.
This is the rucksack bag ONLY! Frame and Waist Belt and Shoulder Straps are NOT INCLUDED! This bag CANNOT be used without the frame and shoulder straps.
- Large Zippered Main Compartment – This has a large main storage compartment that is closed with a zipper.
- Exterior Pocket Compartments On Backpack – Pack has exterior pockets for storing smaller items that may be needed to get to quicker than if stored in main compartment. Exterior pockets also offer additional areas for organization of items.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
- Does Not Include Backpack Frame – Frame for using backpack is nit included.