These are all weather coats used by the US Army for when in dress uniforms. These coats are black. This full length coat is both warm and waterproof. The coat is a great way to stay warm and dry when wearing nice clothing during a snowy or rainy day. The coat zips up with a buttoned flap for covering the zipper. The adjustable waist belt ensures proper fit and look. Length wise the coat fits about down to the wearers knees, ensuring that your clothes stay protected and nice. There is a removable liner inside the coat for when the weather is warmer but you still need a waterproof coat.
Machine wash warm, delicate cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low heat.
Steam only or use cool iron or professionally dry clean
This Coat is supposed to fit over the equivalent of a suit or similar dress clothing.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Removable Cold Weather Liner – Has a cold weather liner that is removable. These liners ARE NOT the same as the M65 Field Jacket Liner and are specific to the clothing.
- Includes Waist Belt – Waist belt for wear is included.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.