This 100 oz hydration carrier was used in the US Air Force DFLCS Kit. The hydration carrier securely holds water bladders in a sleeve. The sleeve closes with a hook and loop top and button snap strap. The carrier has a MOLLE field on the front for pouches or other accessories. Also, you can attach patches to the loop field. You can mount the carrier to any MOLLE compatible surface, as well.
This pouch comes as a part of the Defensor Fortis kit.
This hydration carrier is a Version 2. The design is better for being worn alone, rather than mounted to kit.
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Built In Shoulder Straps – Has built in adjustable webbing shoulder straps for transport.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Pouch Button Snaps – Has button snaps that securely close flaps.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.