This is a 100 round SAW pouch that was used in the US Air Force. The pouch can securely hold up to 100 rounds of loose linked 5.56mm ammo. The pouch is also great for use as a small general purpose pouch to hold small items you need to get to quickly on your kit. Items inside the pouch are secured with a hook and loop flap. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Fits 100 Rounds 5.56mm Ammo – Can hold 100 rounds of loose linked 5.56mm ammo or similarly sized ammo securely.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.