These are US Air Force Flyers Coveralls. The coveralls are made with flame retardant material. There are multiple pockets across the coveralls on the chest, legs and arms for storing necessary items. Also, the coveralls have a two way zippered chest for putting on and taking off easily.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- 92% Meta-Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 3% Constructive Fiber – Fabric is made of a 92% Meta-Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 3% Constructive Fiber fire resistant material.
- Two Way Zipper – Zipper includes two pulls allowing the user to open and close the zipper at different areas.
- Chest, Leg and Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on the chest, legs and shoulders for storing items.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).