This is a pair of Type A-11D trousers that were used in the USAF. The trousers are similar to the F-1B trousers and are thickly insulated and have multiple pockets for small items across the trousers. The trousers have suspender points in place of belt loops, suspenders NOT included. The front of each pant leg has a full length zipper making the trousers easy to put on over over clothing and boots. Overall the trousers seem to be for flights on earlier unheated aircraft and not for typical duty wear like the F-1B trousers. The outer material is windproof and more heavily water resistant than the F-1B trousers as well.
Trousers are meant to be worn similarly to waders. They are meant to be worn over the hips and around your navel. Suspenders are NOT included.
Size 34 Waist
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Elastic Pant Cuffs – Cuffs around ankles are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing.
- Pant Suspender Points – Pants have built in points for attaching suspenders, suspenders not included unless otherwise specified!
- Full Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pant legs have a full length zipper for ease of donning and doffing when wearing other clothing and for putting on while wearing boots.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.