This is a sustainment, general purpose pouch that was used in the US Air Force. The pouch is not MOLLE compatible. The pouch attaches with two adjustable webbing buckles on one end and a buckle on the other. There is a zipper along the length of the top. The pouch can be used to store bulkier items you need easy access to on the outside of your backpack, or since it’s not MOLLE an organizer for when packing.
- Sustainment Pouch – This pouch can be used as a sustainment pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or backpack.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Not Compatible With MOLLE Webbing – This is not compatible with MOLLE webbing. Please read description for further information.
- Zipper Closure – Has a zipper to secure contents stored inside.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USAF Issue – This item is genuine US Air Force issue.