How many times can I say sight before the sight of the word sight becomes unsightly? This is a USGI Carry Handle Sight that is used on USGI M16/M4 rifles and muskets. These iron sights are a solid and reliable rear sight that are easily sighted and adjustable. Windage and elevation knobs are built in with tactile clicks. You can choose between both an small peep sight and a larger open sight, that is either for when using NBC gear or night shooting. Was never able to get a good answer when I was in the military but pretty sure it’s for shooting the sight while wearing NBC gear. If I’m wrong about the sight let me know! Mounting the sight is easy, with two adjustable knobs that keep the sight mounted solid to whatever rifle you’re using it with. The sight is best used on Mil-Spec AR platforms with appropriate front sights, like a Front Sight on top of the Gas Block. I say appropriate because if the front sight is too low sighting the sight will be quite the sight. It’ll work, you just might max out the sight adjustments. Overall these are a great and easy to use sight that won’t let you down.
Available in multiple forge options. Typically.
Every time i carry one of these in a carry handle fashion I just imagine a DI/DS hiding around the next corner waiting to yell at me.
Peep Sight: For shooting at targets 200m and beyond.
Open Sight: For targets 200m and below.
A (splintered) = Anchor Harvey Aluminum
Cardinal (stylized) = Cardinal Forge
Keyhole = Cerro Forge
 (square) = Brass Aluminum Forging Enterprises
- Rear Peep Sight – Sight is of a peep design. There is a small hole for aiming in the sight post, used for more accurate fire and not rapid fire typically.
- Rear Sight Windage Adjustable – Rear sight can be adjusted for windage.
- Rear Sight Elevation Adjustable – Rear sight elevation can be adjusted for range.
- Compatible with Picatinny Rails – This part can be mounted on Picatinny and MIL-1913 rails.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.