This is USGI M4 carry handle with a built in rear iron sight. The carry handle is meant to go on Mil-Spec picatinny rails and mounts with adjustable screws. Built into the rear of the handle is an adjustable rear sight. The sight has adjustments for windage and elevation, as well as two different peep sights to choose from.
- Rear Peep Sight – Sight is of a peep design. There is a small hole for aiming in the sight post, used for more accurate fire and not rapid fire typically.
- Rear Sight Windage Adjustable – Rear sight can be adjusted for windage.
- Rear Sight Elevation Adjustable – Rear sight elevation can be adjusted for range.
- Compatible with Picatinny Rails – This part can be mounted on Picatinny rails.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.