These canteen pouches are a great way to build up your kit. The pouch doubles as a general purpose pouch and securely holds items. The pouch secures close through a adjustable buckle and hook and loop. At the top of the pouch has elastic to help retain loose items inside. Also, you can mount this pouch to any MOLLE compatible surface. Pouch fits a USGI 1 Quart Canteen best. USGI Canteen Cups fit VERY tightly.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Fits 1 Quart Canteen – This fits the standard military issue 1 quart canteen.
- Mesh Pouch Bottom – Bottom of pouch is mesh to allow water to drain quickly.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
amorey96 (verified owner) –
I bought 1 used and you wouldn’t even think it was issued! Excellent condition and even better value!
Ben (verified owner) –
Amazing condition ready to go quality!
Neil p (verified owner) –
I purchased 2 of the “used” khaki canteen pouches They looked brand new with no signs of wear. Would buy more.
Natty Ligma (verified owner) –
Purchased a used and a defective pouch. The used pouch looked and felt almost new, and the only issue with the defective pouch is some corrosion on the molle snaps. Very cool pouches. Mine were able to hold small tools, some rope, or a standard size Nalgene bottle. The Nalgene barely fits, but the cover can still snap shut. Elastic is very tight and tricky to hold open, but works well to keep stuff secure.