This is a Canteen/General Purpose Pouch from Eagle Industries. The pouch fits a USGI 1 Quart canteen that is secured by elastic around the pouch opening and with an adjustable strap. When the full flap is use on the pouch the pouch can be used as a great medium GP pouch for gear. At the bottom is mesh, allowing for quick draining of water and sand. The pouch mounts to MOLLE compatible surfaces. Overall this is a great canteen pouch that double functions as a secure medium GP pouch as well.
32oz Nalgene water bottles do fit when the pouch is broken in well. A trick to get them to fit and skip the break in period is to cut into the elastic surrounding the pouch opening on one side. Due to the elastic being sewn in completely is loosens up the pocket jsut enough to allow a Nalgene, without impacting the overall function of the pouch and the security of contents stored.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Fits 1 Quart Canteen – This fits the standard military issue 1 quart canteen.
- Mesh Pouch Bottom – Bottom of pouch is mesh to allow water to drain quickly.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).