This is an MPCR tactical vest form Eagle Industries. The MPCR has tons of features allowing you to carry multiple magazines and other gear. Mags are secured with a hook and loop flap with an additional buckle closure. There are spots for smaller item on the front of three of the mag pouches and two pistol mag pouches as well. On the sides is MOLLE webbing for extra pouches or accessories. M9 pistol mags fit very tightly and the mag pouches may not accept polymer mags.All pouches are sown on, which reduces overall weight and increases durability. The rig is also split front with a zipper, which makes it easy to get on and off. The shoulder straps are padded and adjustable along with the waist straps. On the inside are pockets for small, flat items like maps. These are a solid and ready to go platform for any occasion.
- Fits 8 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits eight (8) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Fits 9mm Magazines – Fits most double stacked 9mm magazines similar to an M9 mag.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Sewn In Pockets – Pouches or pockets are sewn onto the gear. Provides extra strength and weight reduction, while losing some modularity.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Adjustable Fitment – Includes adjustable straps to for proper fitment.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Fighting Load Carrier – FLCs are a base vest for carrying the needed equipment and supplies for combat. They typically have MOLLE webbing on the exterior for accessories to be mounted. Can include built in pouches as well for ammo and other items. Can be worn standalone with compatible or included straps as a tactical vest, or worn over body armor.
- Eagle Industries Version 2, V2 – Version 2 pouches and gear feature improvements over older designs including but not limited to, additional features, lighter construction and slight redesigns. Version 2 pouches still retain the base design and features of the Version 1 item.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).