These handguards fit AR15 style rifles with carbine length gas systems, standard front sight post gas blocks and locking system on barrel nut. Handguards snap on tightly to the rifle and are ribbed from secure grip while handling the rifle. Heatshields within the handguards keep your hands safe from heat while firing. The handguard has a slight taper and is smaller at the front end.
In order to attach to rifle the rifle must have: carbine length gas system, delta ring assembly, round handguard end cap and fixed front sight gas block
Manufacture Date of 2003.
- For Carbine Length MIL-SPEC AR Platforms – Intended for use on AR rifles based on the M4 carbine with carbine length gas tubes.
- Tapered Handguard – Handguard it tapered from the rear to front.
- Heatshields In Handguard – There are heatshields on the inside of the handguard to protect the user during prolonged lengths of firing their weapon.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.