This is a USGI 2 quart with carrying pouch. The canteen DOES NOT include a NBC cap. The carrying pouch includes a sling and two ALICE clips for mounting to backpacks or other compatible gear. You secure the canteen with a buckled flap. Also, the small pocket on the outside of the pouch holds small items, such as water purification tablets. The faux fur lining helps keep your water cool or from freezing in the cold. To cool off you water in hot weather, just soak the pouch in water and it will keep it cooler in the heat.
- Fits USGI 2 Quart Canteen – Securely holds one 2 quart canteen.
- Insulated Pouch – Pouch is insulated for keeping gear such as water bottles protected from cold and hot temperatures.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- ALICE Compatible – This item uses the ALICE, All-Purpose Lightweight Individual Carrying Equipment, system. This system was used by the US Military starting in 1973 and was replaced with MOLLE gear. The system uses simple metal clips to mount pouches and accessories to webbing on gear and equipment.
- Includes Two (2) ALICE Clips – This includes two (2) metal ALICE clips that allow the user to attached it to ALICE compatible gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).