This is an aircrew cold weather coat liner that is used in the US Military. The coat liner is made of a fire retardant material. The cuffs are elastic to help keep the wearer more insulated when doing that weird flying thing pilots do. You can wear the liner standalone or inside compatible jackets. The full button up front can be buttoned into other jackets.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- For Compatible Clothing Only – This item is for compatible clothing only and may not work with other clothing. Please read description for more details.
There are no reviews yet.